zaglebie-lubin.net

Internetowe Forum Kibiców Zagłębia Lubin - to już 10 lat z Wami!
Teraz jest 2017 lis So 18, 17:02

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 60 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 12:10 
It's good to hear that about them. He have some problems with our defenders. The two of them (Goian and Ghionea) are national team players but both are injured at the moment. A bad situation because if we don't get somebody we might have to play with our reserve defenders. And they aren't that good. :D

I heared that about your stadium. It's shame. The first time I heared that you have a 35 000 stadium but now I hear only 7 200 fans will be aloud. :( How many tickets do you think we will get?

Tytuł: Who is Robert Pietryszyn ?
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 14:50 
Can anyone give me some information about your club owner ? How old is he ? And how rich is he ?:-) Is it true he will invest 10 milion euros in the club this summer ?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 15:05 

I`m not a Zaglebie fan, but I`ll join the discussion anyway.
First of all you can`t compare Zaglebie to Steaua. Steaua is a big team, something like Wisla or Legia in Poland, while Zaglebie is something like (i don`t know the relities, it`s just a shot) Poli Iasi in Romania :D
Some people says (including me) that they`ve got champions only becouse Legia, Wisla and few others were dramatically poor this year. Wisla has changed coach four times during the season. You can`t achieve anything doing such a things. Legia as well had some conflicts between coach and players, and when the coach was throw out, they started to win some games, but it was too late. As for the corruption, many guys says that Zaglebie bought the championship this year, but i believe it`s not true. People who says so, are just angry becouse someone else was better then them (especially guys from Belchatow :lol: ), thats all. But the corruption in the past years is real. Some other two clubs has been already relegated to second an even third division ! Zagłębie is currently waiting for they punishment, so that it could be a major factor in comming rivalry between your teams. For example if players from Lubin will soon find out, that polish football association is going to give them some minus points on the beginig of new season, the morale inside the team can be really low.
For me the big favourite of this game is Steaua. There`re three major facts telling me that. First thing I assume you`ve got slightly better players. Second thing these players are really well experienced. They have played in Champions League against such a teams as Real or Lyon. On the other hand, Zagłębie is almost totally unexperienced. You can`t underestimate that fact. It`s very impotant. And finally third thing, the 2nd leg will be played in Bucarest in front of full stadium, while Zaglebie still don`t know where they will play the first match and if it would be in Lubin, there won`t be more than 7000 people watching it, on the stadium. Stadium that doesn`t look too good and hasn`t got good atmosphere. Besides Zaglebie has lost their best striker Piszczek, who I think was much better than the last signing - Wlodarczyk. Legia tried to get rid of him second time now (first time they have isolated him away from the 1st team for some time :lol: ) and thats why he wasn`t that expensive (200000 euro).
I predict the game as something like 35 % for ZL and 65 % for Steaua to go through.

On the end I`ve got a question for romanian visitors. Tell me about the rivalry between the romanian clubs. Who is your biggest rival in your country, who`s got most fans in Bucarest. What are the relations between other Bucarest clubs (Dinamo, Rapid, National).
Here in Poland we don`t have more than two big clubs in one city. In Warsaw there are Legia and Polonia, but the only serious team is Legia. The proportions are like 95 % Legia & 5 % Polonia. They say that Polonia fans do exist, but nobody really seen them ever :lol: . Another club from big city is Lech Poznan, but they are also alone on their scene.
The only cities that have two clubs with more or less equal amount of supporters, are Lodz and Cracow.
The hatred there is really big. For example in Cracow hooligans sometimes stab themselves with the knifes. You can say it`s their speciality. In Lodz as well many incidents has place every year.

greeting for all of you

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Wt 03, 16:49 przez Electricity, łącznie edytowano 7 razy

Tytuł: Re: Who is Robert Pietryszyn ?
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 15:10 

cristi napisał(a):
Can anyone give me some information about your club owner ? How old is he ? And how rich is he ?:-) Is it true he will invest 10 milion euros in the club this summer ?

R. Pietryszyn is not an owner. He's a chairmain of the board ;-)

PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 15:19 
u_bahn napisał(a):
cristi napisał(a):

R. Pietryszyn is not an owner. He's a chairmain of the board ;-)

Really ? Here in Romania so i have heard :-)

And who is your club owner ?

PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 15:31 

cristi napisał(a):

And who is your club owner ?

Here You will find more information about club owner/

http://www.kghm.pl/index.dhtml?&lang=en

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 15:34 

The owner of ZL is KGHM Polish Copper SA, one of the biggest producers of copper and silver in the world. It is public share company, with 44% participation of the State. ZL is one of the subsidiaries, KGHM has 100% of ZL shares.

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Wt 03, 15:41 przez MB, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 16:00 

KGHM is the owner- as far as I know the company in 44% belongs to the state. And this is often the reason for the problems because in Poland every 4 years new goverments come to power and they assign a new boss for KGHM and they have completely new plans for example as far as building a new stadium is concerned so we cannot wait to see it :cry:
Now the boss of KGHM is Krzysztof Skóra, and the president of ZL is Robert Pietryszyn who is the youngest president in Orange Ekstraklasa (Polish First League).
The budget of ZL for the following season is 27 500 000 zl and it is about 7 300 000 euro (1 euro = 3,77zl). If I'm wrong please correct me. It is the whole budget, not the money only for transfers. The largest budget will have GKS Bełchatów - 40 000 000zl (10 610 000 euro). GKS achieved the second place in the league last seasom after ZL.
P.S. MB has the most reliable information as far as the budgetand matters in the club is concerned because he is in the authorities :wink:

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Wt 03, 16:08 przez dejmon, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 16:28 
So, i see that your club has no problem with the money :-)) Zagłębie has no problem with the silver :-))

It is still pretty strange, it is like the State is the owner of the team. Like in the old times No offence

Thank you very much for the information!

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 18:31 

No, You dont understood.

The structure looks like

a) KGHM is 100% owner of the ZL.
b) State has 44% shares of KGHM

In Poland we had 4 team (last season i 1st Division) where the state has shares but know in the straight line, so in here it is a normal situation.

AlexFM

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Wt 03, 18:32 przez AlexFM, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Śr 04, 09:40 
Electricity napisał(a):
On the end I`ve got a question for romanian visitors. Tell me about the rivalry between the romanian clubs. Who is your biggest rival in your country, who`s got most fans in Bucarest. What are the relations between other Bucarest clubs (Dinamo, Rapid, National).
Here in Poland we don`t have more than two big clubs in one city. In Warsaw there are Legia and Polonia, but the only serious team is Legia. The proportions are like 95 % Legia & 5 % Polonia. They say that Polonia fans do exist, but nobody really seen them ever :lol: . Another club from big city is Lech Poznan, but they are also alone on their scene.
The only cities that have two clubs with more or less equal amount of supporters, are Lodz and Cracow.
The hatred there is really big. For example in Cracow hooligans sometimes stab themselves with the knifes. You can say it`s their speciality. In Lodz as well many incidents has place every year.

greeting for all of you

First of all the number of fans in Bucharest: Steaua has the most, then Dinamo and Rapid are pretty much equal. The other teams in Bucharest (Sportu and National, both in second division now) have no fans (well the have about a 100 of them). If I were to give numbers I would say Steaua has about 40%, Dinamo and Rapid 30%.

The biggest rivalry is Steaua – Dinamo. This is the big derby of Bucharest (and Romania). There are always fights at this games and the rivalry is immense. You can compare it with Boca –River or Celtic – Rangers. Both teams always played in the first league (unlike Rapid) and always fought for the championship. A video from the last Dinamo – Steaua:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qma0k5xcf6s

Steaua – Rapid is the small derby, while Dinamo – Rapid comes in 3rd. Rapid where a small team until about 15 year ago. Thou there are more incidents between Steaua and Rapid fans then Steaua – Dinamo. That’s because Rapid are our next door neighbors. The two stadiums are close and we run into them on mach day.

Other rival teams (for us) are Universitatea Craiova (people in Craiova hate Bucharest), U Cluj (started after a fight between us and them) and Poli Timisoara (the same as Craiova, they have Bucharest). And then there are a lot of local rivalry. Like Poli Timisoara – UTA Arad (two close cities that hate each other), CFR Cluj – U Cluj, FC Vaslui – Poli Iasi or Olimpia Satu Mare – FC Baia Mare.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Śr 04, 19:51 

wzl and electricity - get back to main topic :!: your previous posts were deleted.

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Śr 04, 20:22 

I don`t understand why you have deleted the first post.
Is it just becouse you are ashamed of it or trying to exert censorship ?
I`m sure our romanian guest would want to know about it.
I`m also sure that this matters has undoubt reletion with the game. It can affect ZL players -> so it can have a great impact on the final result of this clash. Don`t you think so ?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Śr 04, 21:03 

ZL has had 3 accusations so far and we are not guilty because you must proove guilt first.
The teams that were relegated to Second League had more than 10 accusations.
Unfortunately every club has dishonoured past and we would have to relegate everybody.

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Śr 04, 21:06 przez dejmon, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Śr 04, 21:10 

This thread is about Zagłębie Lubin vs Steaua Bukarest match. One more post which is not about this thread and I will be warning you.

If you want to speak about :
"If Zagłębie is guilty or not" add another topic and write there :!:

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 60 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1