zaglebie-lubin.net

Internetowe Forum Kibiców Zagłębia Lubin - to już 10 lat z Wami!
Teraz jest 2017 wrz So 23, 12:11

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 60 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip So 07, 17:55 

Electricity napisał(a):
I`m not a Zagłębie fan, but I`ll join the discussion anyway.
First of all you can`t compare Zagłębie to Steaua. Steaua is a big team, something like Wisla or Legia in Poland, while Zagłębie is something like (i don`t know the relities, it`s just a shot) Poli Iasi in Romania :D

Interesting...

Cytuj:
Some people says (including me) that they`ve got champions only becouse Legia, Wisla and few others were dramatically poor this year. Wisla has changed coach four times during the season. You can`t achieve anything doing such a things. Legia as well had some conflicts between coach and players, and when the coach was throw out, they started to win some games, but it was too late.

Hmmm...I guess U're supporter one of this 3 teams right ?? We also can say that Wisla and Legia won the trophy last years cause Zagłębie are average before....

Cytuj:
As for the corruption, many guys says that Zagłębie bought the championship this year, but i believe it`s not true.People who says so, are just angry becouse someone else was better then them (especially guys from Belchatow :lol: ), thats all.

If U dont believe in that why U write this bullshit huh ??

Cytuj:
Zaglebie is currently waiting for they punishment, so that it could be a major factor in comming rivalry between your teams.

I dont know anything about it. Where's allegation of innocence huh ?? First show Us prove and then write that we're guilty.

Cytuj:
For example if players from Lubin will soon find out, that polish football association is going to give them some minus points on the beginig of new season, the morale inside the team can be really low.

And U still loves Ur Teddybear right ?? Wake up man.

Cytuj:
For me the big favourite of this game is Steaua. There`re three major facts telling me that. First thing I assume you`ve got slightly better players. Second thing these players are really well experienced. They have played in Champions League against such a teams as Real or Lyon. On the other hand, Zagłębie is almost totally unexperienced. You can`t underestimate that fact. It`s very impotant. And finally third thing, the 2nd leg will be played in Bucarest in front of full stadium, while Zagłębie still don`t know where they will play the first match and if it would be in Lubin, there won`t be more than 7000 people watching it, on the stadium. Stadium that doesn`t look too good and hasn`t got good atmosphere.

I have one question. Did U ever been on match in Lubin ?? Propably no...right ??

Cytuj:
Besides Zagłębie has lost their best striker Piszczek, who I think was much better than the last signing - Wlodarczyk. Legia tried to get rid of him second time now (first time they have isolated him away from the 1st team for some time :lol: ) and thats why he wasn`t that expensive (200000 euro).
I predict the game as something like 35 % for ZL and 65 % for Steaua to go through.

Hmmm...some say that the match always start from 0:0 so chances is always 50%-50%

Cytuj:
In Warsaw there are Legia and Polonia, but the only serious team is Legia. The proportions are like 95 % Legia & 5 % Polonia.

Really good joke i must admit

As one of the user on this forum says always
Greetz for normal.........right u_bahn ?? :)

AlexFM

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip So 07, 18:01 przez AlexFM, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 09, 21:15 
It's official: Pawel Golanski signed for 3 years with Steaua.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pt 13, 05:30 
CFR Cluj - Zagłębie 2-0
FC Vaslui - Zagłębie 5-0

loooooooooooool. Zagłębie it's very weak

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pt 13, 07:24 

jjmihai napisał(a):
CFR Cluj - Zagłębie 2-0
FC Vaslui - Zagłębie 5-0

loooooooooooool. Zagłębie it's very weak

And this is our goal to make you think like that about us :mrgreen: As long as you think that way the bigger will be your defeat hurt :mrgreen: :twisted:

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Pt 13, 07:26 przez scOOtt, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Tytuł: Re: Steaua Bucuresti - Zagłębie Lubin
PostNapisane: 2007 lip So 28, 15:30 
seby napisał(a):
Heeey, poor guys.... Too bad for you... have been paired with us at today's draw. Bud luck this year for your poor team. :D
(...)

Romania >>>> Steaua !!!!
Europa >>>> Steaua !!!
Oriunde >>>> Steaua !!!
CAMPIONII DIN GHENCEA !!! :mrgreen:

[ Dodano: Pią 29 Cze, 2007 ]
Astia-s morti, frate. Suporteri pula. Hai sa le umplem noi forumul :mrgreen:
Romania...Steaua
Europe...Steaua
Anywhere...Steaua
Champions from Ghencea

ps: Ghencea is stadium

Dodano: Sob 28 Lip, 2007
Romania...Steaua
Europe...Steaua
Anywhere...Steaua
Champions from Ghencea

ps: Ghencea is stadium

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip So 28, 15:33 przez duta daniel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Śr 01, 09:41 

The match was even and neither team deserved to score a goal. To be honest, you had more luck that's all.
p.s. We expected more fans from Romania, not only 8. What happened?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Śr 01, 14:02 

NbaSteaua napisał(a):
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE BE REALYSTIC !!! HAI STEAUA !

How many times will you be comming here and post such stupid posts. If you win in second leg you may write posts like this. But be aware... becouse shit happens :evil:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Pn 06, 12:27 
[quote="dejmon"]The match was even and neither team deserved to score a goal. To be honest, you had more luck that's all.
p.s. We expected more fans from Romania, not only 8. What happened?[/quote]

First of all ... i do not think that the match was so even as you say friend .. we had control of the field from the middle up to 16-20 m but your defense was well organised and it was hard to create and score. You had 1 post ..and thats about it ... we didnt had much 2 .. but the fact that matters is the possesion .. and we came there i remember you guyz .. NOT TO LOSE ! .. couse in Bucharest ..on Ghencea Stadium you will face hell .. and i do not know how will STEAUA play ..but i can assure you 1 thing .. You will Never Forget Ghencea Stadium Bucharest 2007 ...thats for sure ... Thousands of loving fans singing and hundreds of Ultras ready to show you who`s boss there ... About that 8 fan history from Lubin ... nobody wanted to spend there money or there time on you ! :)) ... we were sure we will win .. and i expect you in Ghencea ... hope it will be a good game ... anyway ... goodluck guy`z , next year ! :)

And second of all .... HAI STEAUA !!!!

Romania...STEAUA
Europa.....STEAUA
Oriunde....STEAUA
CAMPIONII DIN GHENCEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Pn 06, 16:58 

FC Steaua ULTRA napisał(a):
dejmon napisał(a):
The match was even and neither team deserved to score a goal. To be honest, you had more luck that's all.

First of all ... i do not think that the match was so even as you say friend .. we had control of the field from the middle up to 16-20 m but your defense was well organised and it was hard to create and score. You had 1 post ..and thats about it ... we didnt had much 2 .. but the fact that matters is the possesion .. and we came there i remember you guyz .. NOT TO LOSE ! .. couse in Bucharest ..on Ghencea Stadium you will face hell .. and i do not know how will STEAUA play ..but i can assure you 1 thing .. You will Never Forget Ghencea Stadium Bucharest 2007 ...thats for sure ... Thousands of loving fans singing and hundreds of Ultras ready to show you who`s boss there ... About that 8 fan history from Lubin ... nobody wanted to spend there money or there time on you ! :)) ... we were sure we will win .. and i expect you in Ghencea ... hope it will be a good game ... anyway ... goodluck guy`z , next year ! :)

Romania...STEAUA
Europa.....STEAUA
Oriunde....STEAUA

:shock: :lol: :lol:
so you are really true fans that love your team :lol:
In Poland fans from all clubs are laughing at you because of your number in Lubin and at the same time Polish fans (not only Zagłębie fans but from all clubs) are very disappointed in you. Everybody expected that you would be in a great number because in Poland you were regarded as very fanatical fans, one of the best in Western Europe. I must admit we were wrong! Respect for those that were in Lubin a week ago.
As far as the match at the field is concerned I think that it was a typical match for a draw. Steaua didn't have any clear chances, situations to score a goal. We lost the goal as if we had been suckers :wink:
What a pity we didn't take advantage of the situation when our player hit the ball into the crossbar.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Śr 08, 22:35 
Steaua...again :)

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Cz 09, 11:59 
dejmon napisał(a):
FC Steaua ULTRA napisał(a):
dejmon napisał(a):

Romania...STEAUA
Europa.....STEAUA
Oriunde....STEAUA

:shock: :lol: :lol:
so you are really true fans that love your team :lol:
In Poland fans from all clubs are laughing at you because of your number in Lubin and at the same time Polish fans (not only Zagłębie fans but from all clubs) are very disappointed in you. Everybody expected that you would be in a great number because in Poland you were regarded as very fanatical fans, one of the best in Western Europe. I must admit we were wrong! Respect for those that were in Lubin a week ago.
As far as the match at the field is concerned I think that it was a typical match for a draw. Steaua didn't have any clear chances, situations to score a goal. We lost the goal as if we had been suckers :wink:
What a pity we didn't take advantage of the situation when our player hit the ball into the crossbar.

Mate, I wonder how many fans will you bring at a game in the first qualifying game of you European campain. Having said that good luck to you and respect. You played great last night and deserve a draw. Over the 2 legs Steaua was the more mature team and we know how to make the most of our chances.

PS: Before talking about our suporters remember that we had 15 000 fans on Bernabeu, 7 000 in Valencia, 2 500 in Parma and Genova or 5 000 in Villareal.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Cz 09, 17:12 

[/quote] PS: Before talking about our suporters remember that we had 15 000 fans on Bernabeu, 7 000 in Valencia, 2 500 in Parma and Genova or 5 000 in Villareal.[/quote]

and 8 at Lubin :mrgreen:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Cz 09, 17:13 
Would you go to Lubin or with for the CL games?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Cz 09, 20:24 

Ok pal, but Bucharest has the population of almost 2 000 000 whereas Lubin 80 000. Do you really think that Steaua is really an attractive opponent? I have to disappoint you because the answer is "No" so that we wanted Glasgow Rangers to play against instead.

gone napisał(a):
Mate, I wonder how many fans will you bring at a game in the first qualifying game of you European campain. Having said that good luck to you and respect. You played great last night and deserve a draw. Over the 2 legs Steaua was the more mature team and we know how to make the most of our chances.

You're absolutely right I think.

gone napisał(a):
PS: Before talking about our suporters remember that we had 15 000 fans on Bernabeu, 7 000 in Valencia, 2 500 in Parma and Genova or 5 000 in Villareal.

you mention Bernabeu, Valencia.. Real and Valencia - these teams we can rate among the best in the world and they attract opponent supporters. Warsaw has the population a little smaller than Bucharest but for example they arrived in Vilnus in 3 500. I'm of the opinion that Polish fans are one of the best 8)

Congratulations! Good Luck!

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 sie Cz 09, 20:27 przez dejmon, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 sie Cz 09, 23:15 
dejmon napisał(a):
Ok pal, but Bucharest has the population of almost 2 000 000 whereas Lubin 80 000. Do you really think that Steaua is really an attractive opponent? I have to disappoint you because the answer is "No" so that we wanted Glasgow Rangers to play against instead.

gone napisał(a):

You're absolutely right I think.

gone napisał(a):

you mention Bernabeu, Valencia.. Real and Valencia - these teams we can rate among the best in the world and they attract opponent supporters. Warsaw has the population a little smaller than Bucharest but for example they arrived in Vilnus in 3 500. I'm of the opinion that Polish fans are one of the best 8)

Congratulations! Good Luck!

Bucharest has more then 2 000 000 but we also have 5 teams. 3 in the first division and 2 in the second.

5 years ago we used to go in the away games of the early rounds because it could be our last chance. We had over 2 500 supporters in Sofia for one. Now we are spoiled and only want to go to a big game. A shame.

"I'm of the opinion that Polish fans are one of the best."

I think you are right. :wink:

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 60 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1